IT Retail Systems – Apprenticeship Scheme
IT Retails Systems Ltd (ITS) is a leading Point of Sale solutions provider specialising in tailored solutions for the convenience store market. Established in 1992 we currently supply and support 1400 retail stores throughout the UK providing software and hardware support both online and in-store.
The tech industry has grown into a worldwide phenomenon and now you can shape your career. Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard.
We have two apprenticeships available:
- IT Analyst Apprenticeship
Provide customer support, service and technical support through analysis and problem resolving.
Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system.
Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management.
Own and take forward initiatives and small projects.
Configure and test hardware, install systems and train customers on site.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
The digital marketing role will test your skills and enable you to develop an authoritative online voice for our company.
The key to this role is promoting IT Retail Systems and engaging an audience through different methods, including social media, Google, and blog posts.
Creating online content such as blogs, guides, and pages.
Writing updates and posts on social media.
Developing coding skills to improve website design.
Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to our website and social media pages.
- Good grammar and punctuation
- Good verbal and written communication skills – clear spoken and written English
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise
- Team player – ability to work with others
- Some experience of communicating with a broad range of different people
- Confident and friendly
- Willing to learn new technologies and ways of working.
- Well presented
- Passion for technology and innovations in IT
- Ability and commitment to drive your development and apprenticeship qualification
- The successful applicant will have strong communication and collaboration skills and excellent problem-solving abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 GCSE’s A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent
Would be beneficial to have ICT or Computer Science
Benefits & Rewards
Along with training designed to provide you with real-world skills straight from the industry professionals, you will earn a salary and receive a qualification up to degree level.
During your apprenticeship you will also receive additional benefits such as paid holidays, pension scheme and company social events as a reward for your hard work.