ITS was established in 1992, predominantly specialising in tailored EPoS solutions for the convenience retail market.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced C# developer to join our team of circa 30 at our modern new offices in Huddersfield, close to the M62.
Opportunity for an innovative and keen C# developer to come on board and work with a company who have an exciting and rapid growth plan in place. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of developers and analysts to develop new features, update existing features or fix faults on the software products we sell to our customers.
The ideal C# developer will have a keen and enthusiastic attitude towards software development and be able to influence both the company’s current technology stack and also their future technology direction as their growth plans take place.
Candidates must have the following key skills:
- Be organised, with ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks.
- A natural desire to not accept ‘second best’ in work quality.
- A natural desire to put our customers at the forefront of any decision making.
- Able to offer solutions to problems or questions in a customer facing situation.
As a C# developer, you will have:
– At least 5+ years’ experience
– Visual Basic (.NET and legacy)
– SQL/ Microsoft SQL Server
Additional may include:
– Web development (ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI)
– PHP, mySql
– Graphic Design
– Mobile/ Android development (Xamarin Forms)
– Visual Foxpro/ Foxpro
Any Qualifications Required?
A degree or relevant recognised professional qualification is preferred.
Where will I be based?
Predominantly at Head office in Huddersfield but with very occasional requirement to visit clients based largely within UK and Ireland.
Alongside offering a competitive salary you will also benefit from the following enhancements:
-Career development and progression
-20 days annual leave
-Contribution pension scheme
-Great working environment